Basic information about module
The Instructions editor was created with the aim of better linking the activities of the technology / production and quality departments. The new instruction is assigned to a specific process step of FMEA, resp. process element type 4M. The author of the instruction may or may not use the following data:
- Name and designation of the process step, element, location
- List of functions of the given process step / element
- List of potential defects including photos
- List of inspections performed
- List of watched characters
- Additional fields and dials across EISOD X modules
The editor also offers definitions of standard elements, ie arrows, simple images, etc. It is possible to easily and reproducibly create:
- work instructions,
- control instructions,
- defect catalogs.
The Instruction is a managed document in the EISOD X system. It goes through a commenting and approval workflow. The complete history of the instruction is stored. When changing an already approved document, a new version is created.