Object modeling of corporate reality in the form of diagrams
- Organization structure,
- ICT infrastructure incl. provided services
The module contains a graphical editor with a database storage of data, with which it is possible to acquire, uniformly display and integrate all aspects of the company that are important for processing information about the processes performed, ie. creation of a complex process model of the company.
Use in business process modeling:
- Set of best-practice methods to depict enterprise processes.
- Description and analysis of enterprise processes by means of events and functions, further it is also possible to model organization units, data objects, applications and information media.
- Detailed description of the processes by means of hierarchization according to levels of detail.
- Efficiency and swiftness during implementation changes in the company processes.
Use in preparation for re / certification:
- Certification “without paper” according to (not only) ISO standards (9001, 13485, 14001, 20000-1, 27001, IATF 16949, etc.).
- Implementation of the ISO standards requirements into “daily life” of the organization.
- Integration of the ISO standards requirements into enterprise process model.
- Quick and easy employees’ familiarization with the ISO standards requirements.
- Integrated connection between complex process model and Quality Management System documentation.
- Effortless administration of electronic process documentation (clearly defined workflow).
- Reduction of costs for physical documents.
Use in process management in accordance with system standards:
- Simple access to up-to-date information from enterprise process model for all employees.
- Active cooperation of all employees to enhance the processes.
- Changes of enterprise process model with automatic updating in relevant parts of the process model.
- Changes of enterprise process model with automatic updating in relevant documents and vice versa.
Description and management of ICT infrastructure:
- Configuration database support.
- Support for data sharing and connection to other sources of information.
- Support for direct connection to monitoring of ICT infrastructure and service desk.
Integration of ICT infrastructure model
As another layer, it is possible to model physical and logical ICT infrastructure in the ORYX QPM module, incl. services provided by it. When connected with individual activities (which are supported or used by services), it is possible to analyze and simulate the impact of functionality / failures of specific parts of the ICT infrastructure on the company’s processes.
- Configuration database support – it is possible to assign more attributes to each configuration item. You can create your own attributes within the tool. It is possible to work further with attribute data – to connect the ORYX database with other data sources = work on uniform data.
- Support for data sharing and connection to other sources of information – ORYX allows data export and import on configuration items in generally applicable data formats.
- Support of direct connection to monitoring of ICT infrastructure and service desk – enabling connection of these systems to data in SACM databases. ORYX allows you to work with one piece of infrastructure information, incl. possibilities of evaluating indicators.
Export data from a graphical editor
ORYX QPM enables export of data to HTML format – WWW page including decomposition of the given model, attributes of individual objects, types of links, list of predecessors / successors of objects, etc. For viewing users, this form is generated automatically incl. Possibility to move by means of decays in any level of detail.
Integration of a comprehensive process model and quality management system
This integration is ensured in two ways:
- individual decomposed parts of a complex process model can be inserted into documents in the form of links,
- the necessary documents can be attached to individual objects.
More information about ORYX QPM – Process Modelling Module here.